12 June 2010

Progress ...


On all fronts.

I have sort of stopped freaking out. Having flat out run out of steam to do so - just gave up and went to bed - the trip will work itself out and WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME...

Gary, on the other hand has been rock steady all week in his progress:

It amazes me that I can surf the web for a bed that I like, print out a picture and say - "This one - I want this one" and he will make it. What a skill! I knew I kept him around for something ...
I believe our bed is an "Arts and Crafts" style thus now I will need to stick to the theme for the rest of the room. Off to look at dressers, desks and nightstands ...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love the furniture. When I travel, I pick up a travelers guide book and read it on the way. It is so much easier to decide what to do when you have a captive audience who is willing to help plan. I love the travelers guidebooks - who else can tell you what to make sure you do and what to avoid. The other thing I do is ask people who are at the events we are at what else they have enjoyed. It seems to all work out!

Hope your trip is fun.