10 June 2010

Digging my way out ...


... but not really.

I have been flat in bed since Sunday. Probably something to do with moving Ryan out of his apartment on Saturday. Plus, Gary, Ryan and I seemed to have caught some sort of bug about Sunday / Monday. Of course they are fine ... me? I am still flat in bed - shivering, sweating, basically wanting to die ...

But ... too much to do ... to many things I am missing ... I HAVE TO GET BETTER!

Strange that just typing it in all caps doesn't make me feel better at all. SHOOT! Problem is - we have a family vacation next week. So here it is Thursday, I have Friday - that is IT then I need to be better:

Saturday: Jessie over
Sunday: church and getting packed and locating all documentation for the trip
Monday: Fly to Fresno, drive to Yosemite
Tuesday: Yosemite, drive to Redding
Wednesday: Drive to Redwood National Forest, on to Oregon, Lincoln Beach

Where my entire family (minus Jeff ... you butt) are for a family reunion. Which will be until Saturday morning when Gary flies back to Australia and Ryan and I fly back to Houston.

Yeah - a fast an furious vacation looming on the horizon and I am flat in bed. My Pollyanna side tells me to go lay down and give it another two days and I will be fine. My 'Anti-Pollyanna' side has me envisioning the scenario where I am laying down in the back seat of the rental car puking in a bag ...

Off to lay down ...

3 comments:

Cherri said...

Pollyanna has to win out - you will be able to go on your family reunion.

Vicki said...

That sounds so fun (the family reunion, not the puking in a bag). I sure hope you get feeling better. Maybe you need one of the prisms :-)

Lori Hurst said...

Cherri - BOTH scenarios have me going - one just sounds WAY funner than the other ....

Vicki - the family reunions are fun. You will NEVER guess who pushes them and makes sure they happen: Gary.