21 January 2010

A Very Good Friend




First of all - no comments on my stating that cute, cuddly koalas are possessed? Y'all are a tough crowd ...




So, Linda, my super exceptional friend has been doing a ton of stuff for me lately - taking me to the airport, picking me up, buying me milk, you name it - she will do it for me. There is a special place in heaven for Linda.

Her stepmother died and she was heading to the funeral and I asked if there was anything I could do - she doesn't keep track, but I am seriously in her debt and would be so excited if there was something I could do for her. She said no.

Later, we were on the phone and she had re-thought my offer and there was something I could do for her. JOY!!! I told her ANYTHING - you name it. She said she had been given flowers and could I watch them for her. Her thinking that she was leaving and someone should enjoy them. Can you see why there is a place all set up in heaven for her?

And just so she knows that I am doing a good job - I thought that I would take photos and post them just in case she gets online. Had to practice my CS4 also - so sorry for the layouts ...











One cannot have a better friend than Linda.

6 comments:

Becky ♥'s the Bible said...

Hello! I was blog browsing and came across this adorable blog. These pictures are beautiful. Linda is very lucky to have you to watch her flowers haha :). and you're very lucky to have her. By the way I'm becky. I'll be subscribing. Whenever you'd like come check out my blog. Good Day. Happy Blogging :)

Liz said...

What gorgeous flowers! What gorgeous photos! What a perfect friend. That lady has a heart of gold.

Alisha said...

I heart Linda!

Vicki said...

What a neat friend! We all need more friends who want us to watch their flowers for them.

I seriously need to know how you do the artwork. Do you have a "photoshop for dummies" manual? They are great.

Cherri said...

Hey, I'm still quaking in my boots after reading your koala blog - any in Idaho?

Lori Hurst said...

Vicki - I actually DO have a photoshop for dummies manual! And many other and a bunch of graphics (clipping masks, overlays, desaturated items, templates, and whatnot ...)

Cherri - I think you are safe in Idaho!