26 January 2010

Lindas Flowers


I know you all are breathlessly awaiting news about Linda's flowers - so here goes. Even with the exceptional care that I was giving them, the roses bit the dust, but the lilies are still going strong. Thought I would take a photo since YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PHOTOS OF LILIES FROM ME BEFORE ...

And why just one? OK, it is just one photo - there just so happens to be twenty six permutations of said photo. I know, I know - it looks like I didn't do a thing productive all day - but ... not true - I was actually quite productive. I even left the house! That is a big thing for me. So these were just some after dinner play time for being such a good girl.

And y'all have to suffer through them, 'cause why do them if you aren't going to show anybody?

So, here is the 'real' photo:

The rest are PhotoShop creations - (some at this size look the same - you would have to blow them up to see what I have done to them - oops!)
























3 comments:

A.J. said...

Lori, If you scroll through those really fast, while listening to The Grateful Dead or Jimi Hendricks Experience the colors are just too cool. :-) Just kidding. Nice job

Val and Marceil said...

Looks like you have lillies for any occasion.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, AJ, we are on the same page!