11 July 2011

Keeping My Fingers Crossed ...


I believe ... being the kidney stone expert that I am ... that I passed my other kidney stone yesterday. OK, it might be stuck since today I feel like the day after I passed the one in my left kidney - mainly like a wet dishrag - but with quite a lot more residual pain back there ...

So - here's hoping I passed it and I am just being extremely wimpy today AND that this does not become a habit for my kidneys.

~~~~~~~~~~


Gary finished the chairs and they are dry now - so here is a REAL photo of the finished chair - my fake one was pretty close!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope it's passed too. And that it's the last kidney stone you ever have!

The chair is beautiful!

Has Ryan picked a non-Ikea style bed yet? Robert and I both got a kick out of that.