18 July 2011

FAIL!!!


Haircut Fail:

Thank heavens ... it's just the dog.

We waited too long and her hair got matted so they had to shave her. I think she is a wee bit embarassed about it.

But that didn't stop me from making her pose and take photos:


Thing is, I promised her a treat if she would be good ... AS IF she really understood any of that sentence except for 'TREAT'. She got a bit antsy and then a bit barkie:



Which to leads us to our second part of tonights 'Fail' theme:

Photography Fail!

I decided that since she was being a pill, I would get a few photos of her jumping her head off - and so I would yell "Jump!" and she would, but would run towards me first trying to sort of jump and smack into me at the same time.

I tried, and tried and tried, but .... nope:



When Gary came home, I decided I wanted one of her jumping so I asked her as they were going out to play 'Frisbee' and they were not going to be patient with me. We told her to jump and ...

Total failure shooting the dog today ...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She looks adorable!

Rhonda said...

Just tell her it will grow back.

Actually, I think she looks very cute!