28 April 2010

I've Got Nothin'

So .... my brain is completely empty of spurious things to blog about. Odd. I know.

Played with some Photoshop techniques ... not really sure about some of them ...

Here is a 'sketch' of Gary and Aggie's 'GQ' pose (OK 'Dreamy Pose'):



Then I wanted to play with an object rather than a warm body so I plucked my favorite barn out of the mix. Was going for something here:

And just got, well ... creepy.


*****



BUT! I like this effect (which takes seriously painting over the entire photo so a Royal Pain In The Butt) but the Comic Book effect I'm happy with (oh, and I did a crappy job at the edges - that painting thing - so don't look too close ...):




Was reading a magazine that said that if you were going to put your photos out on the web, you really, really should watermark them so it is difficult for someone to walk off with them and call them their own (why ANYONE would do that with one of my photos is beyond me, but the magazine says ....).

So I played with coming up with a watermark.

Too much?




A little more subtle (and now that I am typing, realizing that it is black and is going to be on a brown background so y'all won't be able to see it ... oh - I will pull it in in white after)







Hmmmm? No? I think the watermark thing just might not be for me ...

No comments: