07 April 2010

Goodbye ... For Now ...


That was to Australia ... Brisbane to be exact since I will be back in exactly 25 days.

Got up this morning and the fates had conspired against me in my efforts to not blog another time before I left. Looked out the window and yelled 'shit!', ran ... grabbed my cameras, the tripod, a coin to attach the thingy on the tripod to the base of my camera. Set my cameras outside on the balcony to acclimate to the temperature so they wouldn't fog up and started shooting.

Mounted the other to my tripod and kept shooting some more (note ... no where in that list did I mention dressing ...). Missed the entire sky being pink but got a few panoramas off.

Why do I feel it necessary to document every blinking sunrise that is a wee bit beautiful in the first place?


Well, now I am off to pack, and head to the airport for my 40 hour Thursday.

Fun.



Fun.



Fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having an easy flight home young lady. The Lily Pad Waders, look very much like a Common Moorhen, which is a North American bird but have a very large range, extending to Argentina.
Probably not very long distance fliers, they usually can be seen catching a connection at LAX.
Talk to you later. AJ