24 April 2010

A Day With The Girls...


It started out with snacks - since Jessie, constantly shrinking, but at our house only thinks about food (which is why it is good she no longer lives here ...):

Then on to "The Princess and The Frog" movie:


A little chair dancing with a doggie in your lap is nothing for Gary - he always has the doggie in his lap ...

Then off for a walk ... a little exercise for both girls:


Well, one girl more than the other:





Gary and Charlie had a little disagreement of who was 'fetching' and who was not:






Jessie decided to get into the fun (she throws better than her mother):





As you can see - one of the girls took a swim - thus needed a bath when we got home. I was busy working on photo's when Jessie came in and told me that 'Dad needed me' and when I went out, found a dog completely CHOCKED FULL of BURRS! ICK!! It took quite a while with two of us working to get them all out.

We are now onto our second session of "The Princess and The Frog" and then dinner. Then it will be time to say goodbye to Jessie ...





... until next Saturday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a double edged sword you and Gary must dance with; a lovely daughter who will always be your little girl, who will always be a little girl.
It takes special parents who can manage through that emotional roller coaster. Jessie is so blessed to have two such loving people caring for her.
Thank you for pulling back the curtains, and letting us share. You are special people.
Later. AJ

Unknown said...

Well put, AJ. I really admire your family, Lori.
And those dog poses are seriously cracking me up. Great shots!

trish said...

I haven't seen Jessie in so long - she looks good! Thanks for taking us along with you through pictures!

Jennifer said...

"Go to bed! Y'all from Shreveport?!" Fave line from the movie that I have watched now more than twice.

I've missed pics of Jessie-girl.

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing "a day with the girls". I love the pictures of Charlie! That dog is amazing! And Jessie looks fabulous! I'm glad the 4 of you got to spend such a nice day together.

Court said...

Happy day! Jessie continues to amaze me. And you and Gary too.