03 July 2008

Crime Scene Photos

Day six without Gary is going as expected. Jess has a gift of making her nose bleed. Does she come get me when this happens? No. She wanders around for awhile, dripping on the white carpet, then decides to go in a random bathroom and fix it herself. All the while I am sitting downstairs proud of the fact that I just finished my last load of laundry.....

I didn't think to take photos of the bathroom before cleaning it up - it looked like she had slaughtered a small animal there .... again. Blood spatter everywhere. In 'CSI speak' I would say that she 'aspirated blood on the wall' - in normal human speak, she blew her nose randomly into the air and it landed on the mirror, the walls, the sink, the floor, drops dripping off the counter and splattering on the floor. If you luminoled our house (the CSI stuff that finds blood) you would be convinced we killed someone while they wandered our entire house - since I have cleaned up blood in every room except Ryan's. They will wonder where we stashed the body. This is something she does almost daily when she wants, and generally more than once a day...

Sigh ... one more load of laundry ... or I will just toss it all. I am running out of ways to get this much blood out of stuff. It is barely past noon - can't wait to see what comes next....

2 comments:

Marci said...

Professor Plum in the Study with a lead pipe!?!? Sorry, looks like a bad bleed.

Vicki said...

Oh Lori, I am so sorry. What an awful thing to have to live with.