04 July 2008

Someone Vomited Disney Princess Crap all over my Floor...

The thing is ... for Jessie it is all about quantity - not quality. On Christmas morning she dives into her presents and just wants to wantonly rip open each and every package - throwing aside it's contents - it seems the unwrapping is what makes her day. So with a short trip to the dollar store (which - who knew it had Disney Crap? I have been going to the Disney Store) and $30.00 later - we have got ourselves a party!

So while y'all (which I am assuming is pretty much Patti and Marci since they seem to be the only ones reading this) are enjoying your 4th, I will be wrapping Disney Princess Crap in Disney Princess Paper and I will be on my "Official 7th day of My Decent Into Hell" (he will be home Saturday evening), complete with Jessie tricks and probably her talent to bleed. Only one other small mishap yesterday and that was because I saw her do it and caught it early. I am not proud of it but once I told her that if she wanted to bleed, I would give her something to bleed about - she laughed, mommy is so funny. She seemed to discover at a young age, just as Ryan that my threats are meaningless. Ryan told me at age of seven that my threats were just humourous - it was a blow to my parenting, but I wasen't really wanting them to sound scary - just blowing off steam ... so I guess my fault.

Now when she 'slaughters a baby puppy' in my house, my brain just explodes - pretty much part of where the permanent 'crazy' part of my name comes from.

Love, Crazy Aunt Lori

3 comments:

Marci said...

I can't and refuse to believe that you can get any authentic Disney crap for a dollar or less! We have seen what they charge and get away with! Funny how the kids figure that threat thing out so quickly. What's up for the actual birthday? Cake? There might still be some left over from Bear Lake!! We are headed to Dorothy's for a BBQ and to see her Dad and his new wife. Otherwise just hanging out.

Jeff said...

I find it offensive to believe that Marci and Patti are the only ones reading your crazy blog... xoxoxox

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Jessie!!! What fun!