21 July 2008

Flowers & Charlie

Last week I was not feeling well, and Gary did the grocery shopping. He showed up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I asked him what they were for (i.e. what had he done?...) and he said that it seemed to be a 'flowers for Lori' sort of day.

He knows I love taking photos of flowers and I had just got a polarizing lens for my camera the day before, so I played.


And since none of you care about my flowers ... here is a photo of Charlie trying to get her frisbee out of the tree.

2 comments:

Val and Marceil said...

I might be easier for Charlie to just play with your flowers than having him run all over the yard chasing a flying disk. Remember, Charlie has feeings too.

Dad

Cherri said...

that is some vertical leap! Charlie should be on some basketball team somewhere bringing in some cash with his jumping ability!