02 July 2008

Unicorns and Flowers - All is Right in the World of Lori

Well, saw a unicorn today, so things must be OK, right?

It was on a birthday card to Jessie - who right now I'm wishing I had not opted to stop the Ritalin. She is literally bouncing off the walls (ok, not her, but her non stop questions about her birthday, daddy, presents, visiting Linda, where is Ryan, world peace, the presidential race and why I seem to keep playing 'Five for Fighting' CD's very loud on my new bose speakers I got with my brand new pimped out computer. Some of the conversations are in my head but since they are in her voice - they still count as being annoying).

But, my desk is clean: (Dad, note the two monitors - Mom won't tell you that it is really cool to be able to compare two photos at the same time ... rather than the 'optometrest version': ... this .... or this .... ? - you should convert)

The laundry is processing nicely - most of it is hiding in my huge closet there, but I am assuming that is what it is for....

I decided to work on flowers today since I had no more ponys, unicorns or rainbows:


Saturday Flowers:

Cabin

Tony Grove

Headed to Logan Canyon from Tony Grove Lake

Fredrico's Pizza: Logan, Utah

No comments: