31 July 2008

Mommy's Truck

Tuesday, Linda was bringing Jessie back from an outing and we were talking at the door when the UPS truck turned into our circle. Jessie said "Mom, theres your truck!". We laughed as it stopped in front of my house and delivered something.

I was telling Ryan this story as a UPS truck turned into our circle on Wednesday and we laughed as it slowly drove by looking for the correct address. We laughed even harder when it backed up and parked in front of our house and the delivery man got out. Yes, this is truly my truck!

Why go shlepping from store to store when you can sit at your desk and purchase everything from Amazon ... complete with free shipping? And before you lable me an 'online shopaholic', I have a huge craft Enrichment Activity for church - requiring tons of purchases - which are slowly showing up right now....

3 comments:

Marci said...

What can brown do for you? I like the brown better then the BRIGHT yellow DHL!! Gary's stuff came today and we will mail tomorrow. 16 guage needles but shortest in that guage was 1 inch. If it doesn't work just let me know. We'll ship it UPS!!!!

Val and Marceil said...

I don't even know how to get Amazon (I guess that it is amazon.com) I might start looking some day.

Mom

Cherri said...

You would have to fight Steve for the "UPS loves me" title. We are on a first name basis with our guy, Steve orders so many car parts from them.