05 August 2008

A Typical "Conversation" ...

Mom, Jessie and Charlie driving in the car today:

Jessie: "Dad? Hi! Where are you?"

Jessie: "Mom music is too loud, I can't hear him!"

Jessie: "Dad, what? What did you say, I can't hear you!"

Jessie: "Mom, music is too loud!"

Mom: "Tell him to speak louder ... better yet - tell him to yell."

Jessie: "I can't hear him."

Jessie (shouting): "Dad? Dad? What?"

Jessie: "Oh, man, he hang up."

Of course - this was all on her imaginary 'finger phone'.
.
.
.
Her imaginary conversations are definitely in my:
"Top Ten Things I Will Miss The Most".

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Got to love that girl! My favorite Jessie memory was when she was staying with us for a few weeks. We saw an older woman out in public. Jessie ran to her calling her Grandma. I knew the woman was not her grandma. The woman approached her and threw her arms around Jessie. I asked, "Do you two know each other?" The woman responded, "No, but we are kindred spirits". I loved it!