17 September 2009

Apparently I Am a 5 Year Old


I don't think I have slept this much since I was in kindergarten! I get out of bed and do one thing, start breathing heavy and think gosh, I think it's time for a nap - and off to bed I go! Embarrassing. Things are 100% better than they were, but apparently I am sleeping through this.

Gary, on the other hand is being much more productive. He went grocery shopping after getting me home from the airport and Charlie home from the kennel yesterday and then started working on his projects in 'his shop'. His latest project is another set of end tables and they are going to be beautiful. Here is the base finished:





I especially like the 'bull-nose' sticking out at the top that will peek out after the top is on and the shape he has made the legs. They, as per everything else he has made, are most definitely keepers.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Sleeping through it sounds fantastic to me! So glad to know you CAN sleep. You deserve it!

I do love the table.