24 September 2008

New Roommates

Yesterday I had a conference call with RSS for Jessie's 30-day assessment. I was not feeling well and did not want to barf on myself while at a meeting.

It went well, and I reminded them we wanted to bring in her computer which meant moving to the room she was supposed to move into. I got a call this afternoon from Angie - Jessie had been moved yesterday.

She then proceeded to tell me (because she was supposed to) that Jessie and her two new roommates stayed up last night and talked, watched DVD's and had snacks (which will not help with her 1800 calorie diet). She was so tired at school, they called RSS to come pick her up. So apparently she is in trouble.

All I can do is smile.....

3 comments:

Cherri said...

Well, she sounds like a typical college student. I wish I had someone to pick Ashley up when she abuses herself that way! Isn't there anyone there on staff at RSS who is supposed to check up on them?

Val and Marceil said...

You may find some humor in a sign I saw on a floral shop on the way to the temple this morning. It said: "And just how mad is she?"

Dad

Jodi said...

At first I was pissed off nobody had any common sense there and not diligent it watching, but then I realized, she probably had a blast and just one night, she'll recover! As long as it doesn't become a habit.