05 March 2011

Bleh ...


Apparently 'Blog Block' is a common side effect to being in a funk. I have been sitting here with my blog post open for 10 minutes and I cannot think of single thing to say ....

I did, however, come up with a theory for my funk. Well, lets back up - I have been calling it a 'funk'. I get depressed and fall down the rabbits hole into shadowland more often that I would prefer - but this feels different. It's depression ... that has mutated ... I haven't quite figured it out.

But - I realized this week that part of my problem is I am not travelling to Australia anymore. Sure - it was hard, and I got sick - but it was AN ADVENTURE! I was travelling, seeing new places, taking photos! Currently on my calendar ...



... nothing. Nothing in the near future, nothing on the horizon. A whole lot a nothing. I believe it is that nothingness that has me in a funk.

Hopefully I will snap out of it. Gary is home, so I am feeling almost 'normal'. And now, being aware that having nothing on my agenda just might not be the healthiest thing for me - maybe it will prod me into filling up my calendar more ...


... or maybe not.

No comments: