11 January 2013

Naughty Angels - a Playmobil Playhouse Production ...


I have to admit - I did not plan to make a 'Production' out of this and I was just taking photos free hand. I won't even tell you how long it took me to get some semblance of continuity between the shots.

Next time - if there is a next time - I will use a tripod!

And since they are meant to be clicked through - I have linked it to my Facebook album - just click on the "Naughty Angels ..." link down there. It will open in a new window - just click on the first one and click through them.

Break a leg!


Naughty Angels - a Playmobil Playhouse Production

The End!

2 comments:

Cherri said...

I guess that is justice - you lose a wing when you try to take out a fellow angel!

Sarah said...

Best line of the show: "Dang, my halo fell off". I'm going to start saying that. Hilarious.