11 January 2013

IT'S HERE!!!


OK, that title would have been more appropriate on Dec 27th since that is when it actually showed up - but I am pretending that I have gone back in time to post my posts ... so deal with it ...

The entire stash showed up (OK, I must admit we did order another stash and it is not showing and it also showed up but I would hate to overwhelm y'all ...) and we are delirious with joy:


We have 6 Police Persons whom I will cal 'Pat' - yes, all of them since I cannot tell whether they are male or female ...



And THE SIX SWAT DUDES!!!

SO COOL!!

(I hated the background, but liked the glowy flashlight so I took the background out ...)


Another (more normal) photo of one of the six SWAT Dudes. And since they all have scruffy beards - I am pretty safe in saying they are dudes:



But my all time all time most absolute fave?

DEATH!!!!


Yes - DEATH!!!


And not really Death per se - but his

ADORABLE DETACHABLE SKULL!!!

Tell me that is not just the CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE skull you have ever seen?


Seriously how cool is he?!?!

Ryan and I were discussing the other day that wouldn't it be just so cool to one day just be walking by the house and there, sitting on the dining room table was a pyramid of stacked skulls? Seriously - HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!?!

Or maybe just put one on each bed ... oh, the POSSIBILITIES!!!!

Imma gonna need me some more skulls.

But here is the question - I know that you can purchase parts of Playmobil by the part number and so I could, oh, say order like a couple dozen skulls for a few dollars - but ...

Do you think that they will find that odd?

Will they put me on some sort of "Playmobil Terrorist Watch List"?

I could buy the entire set - it is not much money - but, I mean, how many deaths do you actually need? Same goes for the funky double edge sword ... but still - two dozen "Deaths" -

creepy?



Or better than just purchasing the skulls? It is not like I can say I lost ALL TWO DOZEN that I had ...

Let me know - I need to place my order - the dining room table is just a waiting to be decorated ....


So many good looks for death!


And Ryan had put these on 'Death' when he first put him together and I started looking at them. Hmmm - they looked odd - and looked like they had fingers. He had them on upside down! Aren't they the cutest

EVIL DEATH GLOVES

you ever did see?


And with only one Police person and one SWAT dude out at the moment we had only a minor skirmish that they were able to take care of without calling out the entire force:

One of the Nannies went nuts tending about thirty children and took them all hostage in the attic.

The SWAT dude ever so quietly rappelled down from the roof to get the 'skinny' on the situation and radio back:


While Pat the Wonder Police Person snuck in from downstairs, SWAT Dude tried to talk the Nanny down:


No, go - but kept stalling:


When Pat the Wonder Police Person burst into the room - the Nanny was distracted and SWAT Dude disarmed her, knocked her to the floor and cuffed her (sorry - I didn't catch that part on camera).


CRISIS AVERTED!!!


Stay tuned. I have not opened up much more - but I did open the new nativity and the new Christmas room and you will ABSOLUTELY NOT WANT TO MISS MY - Semi Stop Motion Action Flick titled: "Naughty Angels" (y'all get your minds out of the gutter ...)



Until then ....

1 comment:

Cherri said...

You are meant to be a Playmobil salesperson - now you just need to convince them, and they would allow you to buy all the skeletons you want to make for your, hmm-mm, . . . shall we say for your display?