05 November 2012

Breaking "All" the Rules ...


Well, I guess, the 'all' up there is not as large a misnomer as I thought it was. My blog has really only ever had one rule:


"NO DELETES".



Somehow, things got ....



actually, I really don't know what I am talking about ... apparently most of the time ...

I plonked out a very little thought out post - mainly since it had been forever since I had sent out a signal to my parents to let them know that I was still alive.

The next thing I know, still not thinking things through (of course this part is nothing new - I've been working on surviving in this mode for months now ...) I was reading a description of a person that, to put it nicely, I abhor.

I think it took me a good half day after that to realize that the person I was reading about - was me.

Again - nothing new - I have 'abhorred' myself for some time now.  But suddenly - just like that - I had somehow become something that I really, really didn't like - and it bothered me enough that I needed to do something about it - or come up with some other sort of 'Mental Health Plan'  - which, right now seems to be a blurry, smeared, illegible set of "Do's" and "Don'ts" scribbled on the back of dirty restaurant napkin ...

So!

I did the unthinkable ....



.... and got away with it! 
 
 
Yes ... I am still in good standing with the BlogGod.


How, you ask - when my only rule is: "No Deleting Posts"?




Ah, yes ...


the "Leave-The-Post-On-Your-Blog-But-Delete-All-Its-Contents" loophole ....


it goes perfectly with my new found personality.

1 comment:

Cherri said...

You make me laugh. Nice loophole you figure out - just hang in there - we love you!

It is your blog, and until this very minute I didn't know you had all these expectations and rules. So break them all if you want to. It's called changing your mind, and I hear that women always have that prerogative.