01 July 2012

A (Previous) Sunday with Jessie ...


I took these photos two weeks ago, then never got them up on my blog. So I thought that while I was trying not to throw up, this would be a good diversion, no?

After her movie with Dad, who was recovering from High Adventure Scout Camp - having arrived home the day before and was rather ill, we decided to make a princess book:









She seemed to rather like it and I took her home ...



I have been noticing fields full of sunflowers, but never anywhere where I could pull over my car and take photos - but on the way to Jessie's 'home' I spotted a pull off where I would be able to put the car without fear of serious mishap and wandered around snapping away ...






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jessie looks really great! As do the sunflowers - one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

What a good idea - Jessie, princess book! Brilliant.