26 October 2011

Home ...


Well, we are all home and seem to be enjoying our own beds:



Our New York trip was ... different, to say the least. Quite the eye-opener for me. Learned a lot of new things (about me) while on this trip ...

It didn't turn out to be the 'Photography Extravaganza Trip' that I had designed, planned out and dreamed of. It turned into something altogether different. So ... not really any great photos to show. A dismal, paltry few - more like what an oriental speaking tourist would arrive home with and not what a 'real photographer' would.

Rather disappointed in myself as a photographer ... among other things.

Giving it a lot of thought. There is much room for improvement! Maybe too much ... or, looking at it another way - maybe it it time for me to find a more suitable hobby.


It seems as if the 'Joy of Photography' that suddenly sprung to life in Norway - fully formed and developed - and that I seemed to have a never ending supply of ...



somehow ...



overnight ...




ran out!






Who knew it could even happen?






But ... there is a whole world of opportunities and options out there.





So I am ...





Thinking ....





Thinking ....




Thinking ...

No comments: